Eneria team: diversity and flexibility
70 employees of the company in Romania, in the headquarters of Mogoşoaia and 8 outlets, cover the requirements of customers across the country.
- 25% women
- 59% high education personnel
- 53% service personnel
- 75% of our workforce is employed in Mogoşoaia facilities
Creativity and expertise
Our teams combine the creative talents of our new hires with the expertise of our veteran employees.
- Average age of 38
- 59% of our employees are less than 35 years of age
- Average years of service: 5 years
- 63% of our employees were hired less than 5 years ago.
An environment that encourages change
We are committed to helping all our employees develop. A new skills evaluation process has just been introduced. The goal? To better understand and assess the skills available within the company to prepare our teams for future projects and to help our employees develop professionally. All employees have annual performance reviews in which they can exchange ideas with their managers.
Internal promotion encouraged
Promoting from within allows us to acknowledge the skills of each of our employees, inject momentum into their professional development and, at the same time, encourage cross-business collaboration.
- 3 % of vacant positions nationwide were filled through internal transfers and promotions.
Day-to-day support and encouragement
Versatile continuing education is a key strength that enables Eneria to maintain a high level of expertise among its technicians by keeping them informed about the latest technical developments and technological advances in our products and by meeting increasingly evolved requirements of new projects in the country.
- 20% of employees have received training in 2012, both internally and in training centers of Caterpillar and Eneria abroad
- More than 5,000 hours of training provided in 2012